1. Smiling can make you happy (even when you’re not).
2. Smiling can make others happy.
3. Smiling makes you more attractive.
4. Smiling can help you de-stress.
5. Smiling can help you land a job.
6. Smiling can lead to laughter.
7. Smiling just feels good.
source – http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_articles.asp?id=1529
I am not sure if you have heard the term “seconder shooter or second photographer” before. In case you haven’t, this is what it means – you will shoot/photograph for a professional wedding photographer in return for you will get to use the images that you have taken to build up your portfolio or you will get paid (the main photographer will give you a SD or CF card(s) at the beginning and then at the end of the day you will give that or those cards back to the photographer. You might not be able to use the images.) for it.
Read the rest of this entry »
Happy New Year Guys!!!
Here in New York looks like we will be starting the New Year with a blizzard (only 6 to 10 inches of snow)… Yea.. that’s all…LOL…
How are you guys starting 2014?